Skip to product information
1 of 6

Fed & Bred

Steak Burgers with Himalayan Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper 2 pack

Steak Burgers with Himalayan Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper 2 pack

Regular price £4.69
Regular price Sale price £4.69
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

A totally clean burger! Burgers need not be unhealthy. This is the perfect, speedy, mid week meal without the nasties. 

These burgers contain 99.5% pure steak mince from our native breed cattle, with the other 0.5% being Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper and Garlic Granules. 

These cattle have roamed the countryside for over 7 months of the year, enjoying a natural diet. This has allowed them to develop steak with a tender texture and marbling. 

This texture and marbling comes through in our steak mince, creating a burger with an unbelievably rich flavour and a succulent texture - no dry burgers here!

Our mince has such a rich flavour that only simple seasoning is required.

Gluten Free.

Fry on a hot pan or BBQ and pack between a soft floury bun with some creamy cheese - delicious!

 Each pack contains 2 burgers.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

Delivery & Collection

All our meat is supplied FROZEN.

Home Delivery - Your order will arrive in insulated packaging with ice packs. This will keep your order frozen for 24+ hours. We advise to pop into your freezer on arrival.

Click & Collect - Your order will be supplied in a compostable carrier bag. If insulated packaging or ice packs are required, they can be purchased on arrival for £3.

Why Fed & Bred?

We bring local, farm reared meats right to your door!

All beef and lamb has been carefully reared on our family farm in Straid, Ballyclare.

We are proud to only use heritage, native breeds which were created to work in harmony with our countryside and weather. We want to support the growth of these breeds for future generations.

All our other meats are from local, Northern Ireland farms.

Our amazing pantry products are from the finest artisan producers in NI!

Get to know your farmer, suppport the local community and have less food miles!

1 total reviews

View full details
  • Click & Collect sign

    Prefer to collect?

    We offer Click & Collect on all our orders. Choose a date and time that suits you at checkout.